Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hey, here are a few photos for your viewing pleasure. Ok, more for Nanny's viewing pleasure.

But before that, I just wanted to let all my fair readers know that I am hosting a Pampered Chef party this Friday night at 7pm. IF you live close enough, you are welcome to come. IF you don't, and need anything from the Pampered Chef line of products you are welcome to check out the website and order at www.pamperedchef.biz/woffskitchen be sure to put my name in as your hostess.


Challah Bread and Hallah Cloth. The bread is pretty and yummy, but much more salty than we are accustomed to. Next time I make it we will use half the salt recommended.
The boys eating the Challah and holding the 10 commandments that they made. We also gave them skull caps to wear. (Don't ask what we used for skull caps.
Some of the boy's friends at the parade. Those fire trucks were loud!
Siah waiting for the candy to be tossed his direction.

Micah enjoying the parade, even the fire trucks. (notice the ear plugs) And yes, I know the Bob the Builder hat is too small, but he thinks it's cool!

Quotable Quotes:

Micah

"I need some almonds to help my rememory."

"I just fell on my big fat bottom!"

When Matt laid down beside him one morning, Micah said, "there are too much people in my bed!"

Josiah

"Oh Mommy, I just love to hug you cause you're so soft and squishy."

"I went to tricky school and now I'm gonna trick you."

"Mommy, Micah just destroyed my train tracks!" (drama anyone?) :)

12 comments:

coffeechica said...

i loved reading the update! the quotable's made me laugh so hard!! thanks for sharing. can't wait to see you at Youth Challenge! love and miss ya'll!

lauralavon said...

I'm so glad you posted those things for your momma! I loved getting those details. The quotes are priceless!

Making Memories 1999 said...

Loved the pictures and the quotes!! Those guys are just too cute!! AND I bet you I know what you used for the skull caps!! (teehee) Have a GREAT day!!

Liz said...

Cute pictures, yummy looking bread! I bet it tasted great...it was so pretty!

Liz said...

Probably don't know me, but I clicked over from my friend Sonya's blog . . . I've been checking in with you for a while now. Our kids are close to the same age - enjoy reading about your adventures. I'll try to introduce myself at YC next week, if I get a chance!
Liz

kayla said...

Ethan took a skull cap that Harold got in Israel for show and tell last week. Next week maybe I'll send one of your brand of skull caps with him.
Love the kid quotes! I think we should compile all of them in a book and have it published or we could inundate Reader's Digest with them every month and make a fortune.

Kimberly said...

Very cute...and I like to hug you too!:)

Queen Essie said...

Isn't it incredible the things are kids come up with? I am sometimes so amazed at where they these sayings come from - other times I know they must've heard it straight from Daddy! :)

I too am sure I know what brand of skull caps those are - however, what a lovely time of learning y'all must have had! Next time your lessons involve food, can I come "learn" also?!

Would love to come for the Pampered Chef party - I just love their products - I think, I'm a bit far away, tho :(

Saw Pilot said...

I think I know another quotable quote from Micah: "I want to go to Taco Bell and get a Quesadiddia."

sarahmfry said...

Love the pics and the quotes and everything...no question where your boys got their quick wit!

By the way....I use an awesome challah recipe for the bread maker! It's delicious - just the right saltiness - and the bbead maker does all the work. I make up bags of the dry ingredients ahead of time. Then I just have to throw in a bag, a few fridge ingredients and let it go to town. Then I braid and bake. Let me know if you're interested in the recipe (sarahmfry@hotmail.com).

I love so much reading about your studies with your little guys. We're not able to homeschool full time right now, so maybe I'm living vicariously through you. smile.

Anonymous said...

As always, love the pics and quotes. Your blogs bring a smile because they're so you! Your quote about hugging took me back to a childhood memory when my mom was on a diet. I remember being incredibly worried that she would get skinny and I wouldn't have anything to hug. I thought she was just the right softness!

coffeechica said...

hey hope ur lil party goes good tonight, wish i were there!! :D