Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I Shall Return

Dearest of Friends;

I shall return. We are in the process of getting high speed internet. (a woo hoo was heard by all) Therefore, the computer is a bit "tied up" at the moment. Not to mention, I've just been too busy to post. For a lovely update on part of our weekend in the Cincy area check out Tara's Blog on my friends links.

OK so that's all. Just wanted to let you know that I am indeed alive and will post soon, I promise. (As if you're waiting with baited breath)

Much Love to all.
Juwah

7 comments:

Tara said...

I, for one, await your return with bated breath!!!
Even so, come quickly!

coffeechica said...

well, i've about passed out from lack of air... got a quick breath to last until next time lol! see you in twoish weeks :)

Making Memories 1999 said...

So glad you are getting high speed!! WOO HOO!!!

kayla said...

I don't know if I can handle the anticipation. Please Hurry!

Kim M. said...

Hurray for high speed! woo hoo !

Queen Essie said...

Bated breath, hmmmmm, is that what happens after eatin green onions?! Let me know when you get back - excited for you on the high speed. You'll love it!

Julia said...

sarcasim is so touching. :)