Thursday, June 5, 2008

Photo Journal Part 2

OK, where were we? Oh yes, we were at Disney World on Tuesday. On Wednesday we went down to the Treasure Coast. We met Harold, Kayla, Landon, and Dillan at MFI and got a tour of the facilities. MFI and the work the Martin's do there is so practical and yet really is a part of reaching the world for Jesus. If you don't already support Harold and Kayla on a monthly basis I would encourage you to do so.(Pardon the shameless plug for my friends.) After our tour we all went to lunch at a delicious little Mom and Pop place called the Red Barn. They serve the best fresh squeezed OJ you've ever tasted. We then headed on down to HS and the boys spent the afternoon splashing together in the pool. Later Kayla invited her parents, Gay, and Vernon's over for a cookout. It was so good to be with so many dear friends. I don't have many pictures from Wednesday because my camera is very willful and so was in a mood. grrr. Kayla and I on the back porch of her beautiful new home.

Matt and our boys checking out the cockpit of the DC4 Harold flies.

On Thursday we went back to Central Florida and spent the rest of the day relaxing by the pool.


Well, some of us relaxed!





Now you know why I love this man so much!

So much like his mother.



The rest of our time in Florida was spent with Family.

My brother Larry's family at Steven's graduation party.

Micah and Maria.

Carl and Tamme with Steven at his Graduation Party on Saturday.

Carl's Family at Steven's Graduation last Sunday.

A very proud Aunt!

Well that's it. I hope you enjoyed a photo journal of our vacation. We send our best wishes for a blessed summer to you and your families.

12 comments:

Marty said...

Julia,

Do you know how my eyes were filled with tears looking at these pics! I can remember when Steven was born!! He can't be old enough to be out of HS!! That is going to be us in only a few short, short years. I can't hardly stand to think about it!

OH well, I'm glad you had such a great time in FL! I'm only a slight bit jealous...you know the holy kind of jealous that is!! It was great to see pics of the wonderful Imhoff families!!!

Marty

Kelly S said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

What a bummer that I just missed you! Oh well, it looks like you guys had a really fun time. I'm so glad. What happy memories. :) Love to all!

Charity said...

Is Matt being strangled by floaties?! ;o) Maybe you should open one of those "Title This Photo" contests...

kayla said...

Thanks for the shameless plug. It was great being with you. Hopefully it won't be so long between times before we can do it again.
Still can't get over all your neices and nephews. We may go up to Orlando next month, if we do I want to get together with Carl and Tammy. He always made me laugh way too hard.

jenny said...

Looks like you all had a fantastic trip (with fantastic deals...FREE hopper passes how very cool is that)!

I, too, enjoyed seeing Carl and Tammy. I remember you carrying little Steven all over campus...he was such a sweet and fun toddler.

Making Memories 1999 said...

So glad you all had a great time!! Thanks for sharing pics of your fun and family!

Kim M. said...

Looks like fun! I enjoyed all the pics!

Anita Marie said...

I'm closing my blog down to Invite Only. If you would like to continue visiting my blog please send me an email at amdalkin@gmail.com so I can send you an invite.

Tara said...

I enjoyed the pics, too! Although, I like all the rest of these gals feel rather OLD looking at Steven. I searched that tall young man's face for signs of that little blonde -headed toddler. Where does the time go?

Glad ya'll had such a great vacation.

Rachel Hurst said...

Julia,
Hey lady! It was so neat to see you in the parking lot! What a refreshing sight! Love you all see you in July!
Love, Rach

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone

We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.

Please go to see our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than Nina Hagen

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/earcorrection.html]ohrenkorrektur[/url]

Do you have a burning question we could ask all the stars at The BRIT Awards?