Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Independance Day!

I know, I know, I haven't blogged in forever. I really do miss you all, but you know how it goes. Busy, busy, busy. This summer I am mowing for 3 hours about two days a week, I help a friend out in her office one afternoon a week and sometimes if it's crazy busy at the rocking chair plant I go help out there. So you add a couple boys and a house to that mix and presto, you don't blog. I will be back though, I do so miss staying in better contact with you. Until it slows a bit I will leave you with these pictures that my dear friend Lora took of the boys. Why? Well, cuz I'm a proud Momma, that's why. :)







10 comments:

Jo said...

"OOOOhhhh!" she squeals. "I do love those two little ones!" Great pictures!
Love,
Jo

P.S. Happy 4th of July!

Kimberly said...

Adorable pics...(girl, you must be buff with all that exercise!:)

Julia said...

Kimber;

Just my right arm. HEE HEE HEE!

julie f said...

Cute, cute boys...thanks for sharing!

Tara said...

Two mighty handsome specimens of humanity! :)

I am continually amazed at how Micah, a full two years younger than his brother, manages to look like his twin!

Kim M. said...

Cute little blondies!

Anonymous said...

Really great pics! You are blessed!

Anonymous said...

Really great pics! You are blessed!

Anonymous said...

I just had to come leave a note on your blog after having just read your comment on Marty's blog about being a girl with three brothers. You are a nut! And you have a great way with words. I can definitely tell that you will have many words of wisdom for Larry and Marty's little girl.

Making Memories 1999 said...

Cute pictures of cute boys!