Monday, January 12, 2009

Where Have I Been?

It's been too long and I make no excuse except to say between our church Christmas play, Christmas, a trip to Michigan and starting school...well, enough said. All is well and I've celebrated another anniversary of my birth, had a great Christmas with my family, enjoyed a wonderful Christmas play and have a great start on second semester.


Our boys were in the younger children's play this year (3-9 years old) All the children did a superb job and I was amazed at how well they did under Miss. Jo and Miss Rachel Ryder's instruction.(Two kiddos are missing from this photo)

Micah played the part of "The Angel of the Lord" and "The Constable". Josiah was the "Sheep who was allergic to cotton".

Becca and I had the privilege of directing the Play for the older kids (9 - 14year olds). We had a blast and were SO proud our "our" talented kids.

Detroit Louie and his side kick, Harry the Lift!




Our two Angels




The Doctor


Mrs. Aiken, Julie, a blind girl, and Mr. Varner. (Don't you love Mrs. Aiken's hair? What a blast from the past. :))

3 comments:

Kim M. said...

So glad you are back! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, Detroit Louie. Great times! Do love the hair. =) Welcome back!

The Dickinsons said...

Thank you very much for your sweet comment on my blog and for your family's prayers for our family! Your prayers mean more to us than you will ever know! We know that when we get to Heaven there will be A LOT of people who will be rewarded for helping win souls here in Colombia...people that never went to Colombia...but that were "there" with their money and prayers! Your family will be among those! Please Thank you family for us too!

I hope that you are already having a great 2009! =)