Monday, February 18, 2008

Parenting Class

I know I've mentioned a few times that Matt and I host a Parenting Class in our home. Last Saturday night we met together again. We are always so encouraged and challenged by these good friends to continue to pursue excellence in training our little ones. I thought I'd post a couple pictures of our class. I wish you could know all these precious people. Each one brings their own personality and strenth to the table that helps each of us be better parents and better people.


The whole class minus me. (a new couple will be joining us next month.)




The Ladies!

6 comments:

Marty said...

Great pictures! I know how fun these parenting classes can be....keep up the good work! You might be training my sons in laws so work hard!! (Just to remind you that I do not know these people or their children...I'm just saying....!)

Kimberly said...

You're lookin good, girl!:)
Looks fun!

Making Memories 1999 said...

So glad your class is going well!!

Julia said...

Marty;

The problem is only 1 little girl is represented in our parenting class. It seems like everyone is having boys lately. Here's hoping in another part of the world somebody somewhere is having some girls or we're going to have a real population problem soon. :)

Liz said...

So what do you use as a guide or book? Just wondering. Love to have something like that here.

Julia said...

Liz;

Currently we are watching a video series by Gary and Anne Marie Ezzo called "Growing Kids God's Way".
We are all enjoying them and are learning a lot. They have a book by the same title I think, if you don't want to buy the whole video collection. (this can be quite pricey. Our Church owns a few parenting video series, so this is nice for us and our class.)
When we finish these we'll try something new, do you have any suggestions?