Saturday, April 7, 2007

Just Another Day

Well, I've been inspired. I have put off adding another entry to my blog simply because I didn't have anything exciting to report. Then I read my friend Tara's new blog. I really enjoyed just reading about her day. Then it hit me, that's the point right? I'm doing this to stay in contact with my dear old friends and this is how we do it. We talk about the things we would if we were together, not all the "exciting" things in life, but the mundane. After all, that's what life is mostly made up of, lots of mundane with a few days of excitement. And thank God for that.

So here I am at midnight finally sitting down, with the melody of "Blessed Quietness" running through my brain. The boys have been in bed for hours, but there is much preparation for Easter Sunday, so I'm still up. The last few Easter's have been very special for me. The truth of what Christ did for us in coming to this earth, and the hope that is ours because of His resurrection becomes new once more as I am teaching it to two little guys. It's new news to them and they are pumped. I kept hearing as I walked out of their rooms tonight, "HE IS RISEN MOMMY! " to which I was expected to reply, "He is risen indeed!" I can understand why Jesus was so moved by the trust of children.

Well, it is late and I need to get to bed. But it is my prayer that you all will know the joy of celebrating His resurrection. HE IS RISEN, HE IS RISEN INDEED.

5 comments:

Viola said...

Juwah;

Hey, my grandad has a great Easter Bunnie costume. If you guys ever want to borrow it so you can suprise your children, just email me and I'll see if I could get grandad to give it to you. He's getting kind of old to keep doing the Easter Bunnie thing anyway.

Viola

Tara said...

Hey Juwah,

Would you like me to use lots of different names and post comments so it will look like you have lots of friends?!? 'Cause I'd do it for you, friend. I've got your back! That'll show that Kimber!

Julia said...

Tara;

If you would please do that, I'd appreciate it. But let's not tell anyone, it will be our little secret. By the way, I saw that a "Marty" left a comment on Kimbers blog, could it be our Marty? If so, how come she doesn't leave us comments? :)

Marty said...

Friend,

Just so that you know...I just found our yesterday that you had this wonderful blog...and then from your email found Tara's...Think of it!

Julia said...

Marty;

So good to see your name! I saw a Marty on Kim's blog and hoped it was you. So do you feel the pressure to start your own. I'd love to see more photos of your beautiful fam. (I still have you Christmas photo on our frig.)